Chrestos is a set of easy-to-use online computer tools, designed for Methodist circuits. With Chrestos, circuits can move to cloud computing, which allows data to be stored efficiently and accessed easily.
Advising ThenMedia on Chrestos is Rev'd Andrew Gunstone, a Methodist minister with over 30 years experience. Having been both a Superintendent and Synod Secretary, Andrew is well acquainted with Methodist administration. He works closely with ThenMedia providing support for circuits using Chrestos.
- circuit database — store contacts securely, group / export / print labels
- email centre — manage a shared inbox, send bulk messages quickly and easily
- planning system — manage preacher availability and the planning grid online
- website manager — create pages, add photos and videos, run a circuit blog
- social networks — manage your circuit Facebook & Twitter with a couple of clicks
- unix reliability — UK based servers running secure rock-solid linux software
For more information about Chrestos please call: 0845 862 0994, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to discover how Chrestos can benefit your circuit is to try it for yourself. With this in mind, we created 'Dappleshire', a fictitious circuit with a full set of members, churches, plans and documents. For your demonstration, call 0845 862 0994 and we will give you a password allowing you access to Dappleshire. Dappleshire has a fully functioning circuit website, designed to demonstrate the sort of website you can easily manage using Chrestos:
The entire process runs online through our intuitive interface. There is no need for specialist software, and the systems guides you through the various stages with built in error checking and helpful indicators. Once the plan is complete you can export it as either a prebuilt PDF, or an editable spreadsheet.
Click on the screenshots below to see Chrestos in action. A short description is provided with each image. If you purchase a circuit website from ThenMedia, Chrestos will be styled to match the colour scheme of your website.